Saturday, February 10, 2007

sketches #01

So, I've got a bunch of sketchbooks full of stuff I've doodled that I feel like I should share. This first batch is from the "Virgin Mary / Come in my ass" book.
These are character sketches for a comic book I'll never make:

This first one is "Snack -O 6000", the goldfish - hamster - candy powered snack robot.










These two mischeivious fellows are "Puffy Doug & Scientific Ham 25", look out for that Man-o-war boys.








This is "Boy" and the face of his pal "Dog", there's something just not right about these two.









This is "Jimmy", he is very special.











This is The Immaculate Miss Conception", beware the blood feast of her belly beast.










This is "The Lullaby Guy", a good nights sleep is so important.

No comments: